Fastest growing transaction advisory team across APAC and EMEA
Exceptional client teams
Our clients include top private equity funds in India, top infrastructure funds in India, and major hedge funds in Asia and US. Our client teams have significant experience and exposure in their areas of investing, and have global exposure and outlook.
Everyone of our engagement and market development teams work directly with clients in India, Asia, EMEA and US which shapes the way we think about investment strategy, deal advisory and due diligence. We have team members who have unwavering commitment to working with and serving our client teams and delivering exceptional value.
We value the opinion of each and every member on our team, and go out of our way to ensure the best possible experience and exposure for everyone on the team. Travel for market development, staffing on client engagements and any other decision are all hierarchy-agnostic, and purely dependent on availability and interest.
Our engagement teams travel for at least 60 days in a year, serving clients, meeting current and potential clients, and attending events and conferences. Teams are assigned office locations, but are mobile globally across our offices, and work from any office location, depending on engagement needs.
The Analyst position will be based in Gurgaon with travel to Singapore and US for client engagements. The responsibilities will include:
- Supporting end-to-end transaction advisory engagements including techno-commercial modeling, valuation research and financial analysis
- Tracking market and industry trends, and
- Assisting with market and client development
The Analyst will demonstrate the following personal and professional attributes:
- Bachelors’ degree from a leading university required; Prior experience in professional services firms preferred
- Strong analytical orientation, with experience performing analysis using Excel
- View clients as their first priority
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with global client teams, and
Willingness to travel for client development and engagement delivery